Guidelines for dealing with an Incident/Accident
- Stay calm but act swiftly
- If there is an injury alert the First Aider or medical professional in attendance so they can take appropriate action (At RPA/Shene School there will be a First Aider and First
- Aid kits in eth Sports Centre reception)
- First Aid kits and ice packs are located in the shed adjacent to the pitch (for Dukes Meadows)
- In the event of an injury requiring specialist treatment, call the emergency services.
- Do not move someone with major injuries – wait for the emergency services
- If training junior players, please ensure the rest of the group is adequately supervised
- If the injured person is U18 please make arrangements to contact the player’s parent/guardian. Junior player emergency contacts are available in a clear plastic wallet inside the storage unit in the middle shed at DM or from Jenny George.
- The nearest hospitals with A&E are Kingston Hospital or Charing Cross. For minor injuries go to Queen Mary’s Hospital, Roehampton Lane
The pitch addresses to advise emergency services are:
Pitch 1: Dukes Meadows, Dan Mason Drive, Chiswick W4 2SH
Pitch 2: Shene Sports Centre (Richmond Park Academy) Hertford Avenue, East Sheen, London SW14 8RG